Monday, July 7, 2014

I CAN!

Let's have an "I am" and "I can" attitude today!  
No "Cant's" or "But's"!

God doesn't have the wrong person, you are the right one!  We can do all things through Christ Jesus!

God's promises are for everybody, no one is excluded!
Revelation 22:17 
Whether you are preaching a sermon or washing your dishes.....Say it out loud!  God here I am!  I believe I can do all things through you!
Don't think things to death and suck the life out of them...go right away and do what you need to do before you talk yourself out of it!

Click below for a short video from Joyce Meyer:



Misery is an option. Learn how to renew your mind and tap into the strength God has for you. 

Power Thoughts 1-2 - Viewers Choice 1
http://www.joycemeyer.org/BroadcastHome.aspx?video=Power_Thoughts_1-2_-_Viewers_Choice_1




No comments:

Post a Comment